The bedroom is supposed to be your calm area at both the beginning and the end of your day. It’s supposed to be a place where your cares disappear as you drift off and where you wake up content. So you may be wondering, how can I achieve this? With the ultimate neutral color, of course, grey.
We’ve put together a list of the Best Grey Bedroom Ideas, you’ll definitely be able to find something for your space! Whether you’re looking for a complete grey bedroom or a bedroom with grey accents, there are hundreds of ways you can create a cozy grey bedroom to make your bedroom look the best it can.
1. Create a Faux Grey Headboard
2. A Classy Bedroom with Black and Shades of Grey
3. Chic Minimalist Grey Bedroom
4. A Dramatic Grey Bedroom
5. Grey Walls and Furniture Paired with Bright Blue Patterns
6. Dusty Pinks and Delicate Lighting Brighten this Grey Bedroom
7. Grey from the Ground Up
8. Bursts of Yellow Brighten Up the Space
9. Delicate Grey, Sheer White, and Weathered Wood
10. Coordinated Greys
11. Pastels and Geometric Patterns Pair Well Together
12. Layer Textures
13. Paint a Concrete Effect
14. Grey Accents in a Sparkling White Room
15. A Soft Grey Bedroom
16. Pink and Grey Bedroom
17. Textured Minimalistic Grey Bedroom
18. Lavender and Grey Bedroom
19. Add Grey Accents to Windows
20. Pair Warm Beige with Neutral Grey for an Inviting Space
21. Make a Bold Statement with Shades of Grey
22. Metallic Accents
23. Create a Glowing Room with Natural Light and a Variety of Greys
24. Paint Just One Wall Grey
25. Black and White Gallery Wall is Perfect for Grey Bedrooms
25 Best Grey Bedroom Ideas
Depending on your aesthetic a bedroom can be dark and sophisticated, bold and eccentric, or bright and warm. No matter the aesthetic, there’s one thing that every bedroom should have in common, it should be comfy. We spend one-third of our lives sleeping, those who have the time to hit snooze spend even more time in their bed. So having a cozy bedroom isn’t just ideal—it’s nonnegotiable!
Once you have the main furniture pieces in place like the bed and dresser, you can get creative. You can start to imagine what kind of space you want to create. Does comfort, for you, feel like a large blanket that’s giving you a big old hug? Or is it covering your space with lush plants?
If you are unsure how to create or transform a grey bedroom and need a place to start, then the 25 Best Grey Bedroom Ideas we shared above should give you a good starting point! A lot of the bedroom ideas use furniture and accessories to transform the space but there are some that are more time-consuming than others. Some require you to paint walls or even install carpet.